Train with one of our Superheroes – wonderful people living challenging lives that have made it tough to maintain a lifestyle that includes all the amazing benefits that come from fitness and exercise. They have all made the commitment to team with Coach Yancy and his proven fitness program. Let Coach Yancy and your Superhero guide you through their easy to follow program. You make the commitment and they’ll help hold you accountable. It’s the best $29 you’ll ever spend. Join today – we’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results!
Your $29 monthly membership includes:
- 3 workouts will be launched each week on Sun/Tues/Thur. Perfect for a Mon/Wed/Fri, Tues/Thur/Sat, or Wed/Fri/Sun schedule plan.
- Once you’re signed up, you simply go to YancyCamp.com, select “My Yancy Camp”, and login. Your weekly workouts, videos, and fitness and wellness testing log are right there for you.
- There will be a few bonus workouts, but your commitment is to get the 3 new workouts in each week. Everything else is considered bonus training.
This program will not overwhelm you. It’s designed to fit in to just about anyone’s busy schedule.
- You will have access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp Superheroes. This is where we’ll share and discuss stories, workout questions, nutrition strategies, life challenges, give praise, and so much more.
- My wife Amy Culp is a Registered Dietitian and the Director of Sports Performance Nutrition for a major university. She’s also one of our Superheroes and no matter who you team with, she’ll always be available to answer your nutrition questions.
- This program is designed to end when you want it to end. After the Superhero on the roster you’re teamed with has met their goals, they will be welcomed to stay on as a roster Superhero and continue helping everyone on their team continue on their journey to reaching and maintaining their healthy lifestyle.
- This program is designed to provide you with a level of accountability to your team. It’s widely known that joining a team will help you stay focused and committed. Once you sign up, you’re making the commitment to complete your training and with this commitment, we are confident you’ll enjoy the results.
- Your membership is a month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
- It’s now time! Choose your Superhero and the three of us will make this happen together!
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Ashley Caron / Yancy Camp Superhero
Ashley Caron is a native of Newkirk, Oklahoma where she honed her skills as a soccer player, track athlete, and basketball player. Her skills on the court earned her a scholarship to play basketball at the collegiate level. Upon completion of her successful basketball career, she sought to create a balance of continued fitness with career specific goals. Her competitive drive and desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle beyond her college basketball career and through dental school led her to the world of endurance sports setting her sights on marathons and iron man triathlons. As a proud and goal oriented single mother, she was able to strike a successful lifestyle balancing motherhood, an intense exercise regimen, and a rewarding career. Finding a way to push herself and lead by example for her daughter was both challenging and rewarding. Ashley has entered a new chapter of her life as she has started a new family and a new career with the lifestyle brand Get Burly. Here she has been able to lead by example intimately connecting to the mission of the company by embracing new challenges in the pursuit of the best version of herself. Ashley is excited to announce that she and her loving husband are expecting, and look forward to the expansion of their family. Yet again she is facing new challenges to maintain her fitness and healthy lifestyle through a career change, motherhood, pregnancy, and a recent move halfway across the country. She has embraced these challenges with integrity, compassion, perseverance and incredible resilience. Within her new role at Get Burly she hopes to inspire people to strike that work life flow with a sense of passion and grit.