Train with one of our Superheroes – wonderful people living challenging lives that have made it tough to maintain a lifestyle that includes all the amazing benefits that come from fitness and exercise. They have all made the commitment to team with Coach Yancy and his proven fitness program. Let Coach Yancy and your Superhero guide you through their easy to follow program. You make the commitment and they’ll help hold you accountable. It’s the best $29 you’ll ever spend. Join today – we’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results!
Your $29 monthly membership includes:
- 3 workouts will be launched each week on Sun/Tues/Thur. Perfect for a Mon/Wed/Fri, Tues/Thur/Sat, or Wed/Fri/Sun schedule plan.
- Once you’re signed up, you simply go to YancyCamp.com, select “My Yancy Camp”, and login. Your weekly workouts, videos, and fitness and wellness testing log are right there for you.
- There will be a few bonus workouts, but your commitment is to get the 3 new workouts in each week. Everything else is considered bonus training.
This program will not overwhelm you. It’s designed to fit in to just about anyone’s busy schedule.
- You will have access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp Superheroes. This is where we’ll share and discuss stories, workout questions, nutrition strategies, life challenges, give praise, and so much more.
- My wife Amy Culp is a Registered Dietitian and the Director of Sports Performance Nutrition for a major university. She’s also one of our Superheroes and no matter who you team with, she’ll always be available to answer your nutrition questions.
- This program is designed to end when you want it to end. After the Superhero on the roster you’re teamed with has met their goals, they will be welcomed to stay on as a roster Superhero and continue helping everyone on their team continue on their journey to reaching and maintaining their healthy lifestyle.
- This program is designed to provide you with a level of accountability to your team. It’s widely known that joining a team will help you stay focused and committed. Once you sign up, you’re making the commitment to complete your training and with this commitment, we are confident you’ll enjoy the results.
- Your membership is a month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
- It’s now time! Choose your Superhero and the three of us will make this happen together!
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Amy Culp / Yancy Camp Superhero
I’m a Child of God, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Sports Dietitian, Leader, and Mentor. I’m a working mom who’s incredibly fortunate to have a career I truly love. I'm the Director of Sports Performance Nutrition for a Division I University Athletic Program where I get to provide sports performance nutrition coaching for over 600 male and female student athletes in 16 sports. I accepted the job full time 5 years ago after consulting there for 5 years, and running a private nutrition practice. My life changed from being a very flexible schedule, to a CRAZY, packed schedule. One of the reasons I’m able to “do it all”, (job I love, family life, time with friends) is because of the amazing support I received from my husband Yancy I have been challenged to consistently get workouts in like I used to because of my crazy work schedule. With the help of Yancy Camp, I’m excited to be more consistent with working out. I love feeling strong and fit, and am inspired by the world-class athletes I get to work with on a daily basis. I’m excited to team with you as we tackle these short but effective weekly workouts. I’m excited to have a little tribe of folks to share this experience with – we can commiserate together – jk, share tips, hold each other accountable to being consistent…and bonus for anyone joining with me – I promise to share logs of great nutrition tips with you. I believe in a non-diet approach to making lifestyle changes (more to come on that as you work with me), and learning why you eat, what you eat, when you eat it – that’s a game changer.
I’m not going to sell you any products or promise any magic. I always say, “there are no magic pills or perfect diets”. What I do commit to is walking through this together so that you can find the most confident version of yourself by committing to your lifelong wellness through habit change, increased awareness, and consistency.