Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete Association: Ryan Kent
The Yancy Camp Regional OCR Training Program provides you with the opportunity to team with Coach Yancy and a veteran regional OCR athlete who trains in the Yancy Camp Premier OCR Training Program. The veteran regional OCR athlete you’re teaming with has been teamed with one of Yancy’s premier roster OCR athletes for a significant period of time and has had great success by consistently following Coach Yancy’s OCR workouts. Check out everything below in the “What You Get” section below and we look forward to having you on the team.
- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results 'Public' and your results will populate to our 'Scoreboard' that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Pre-Workout Mental Conditioning Video before every workout. Yancy is a big believer in the importance of mental conditioning. Were confident you’ll enjoy this added bonus to help kick start your day.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running, climbing, heavy carries and all other important aspects in the world of OCR are improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Jason Silva / Yancy Camp Regional OCR Assistant Coach
I am a regional manager for Anytime Fitness in Delaware as well as an ACE certified personal trainer. My OCR journey began in 2014 in the Palmerton, PA Spartan Sprint. From there it was an instant addiction that I could not be more happy about. I have had the pleasure of training members and staff from our gyms to be able to run OCR events as well ranging from ages 16 to 60. Seeing the look in their eyes after completing a specific obstacle or race has made this journey all the more sweet for me! In 2018 I became Spartan SGX certified and in 2019 Spartan Obstacle Specialist. I have run over 65 races ranging from open fun laps to elite heats in National series races! My goal is to help anyone I can become the healthiest and best version of themselves! In February of 2018 I joined the Ryan Kent program through Yancy Camp and it was the best decision I made to add to my training. Not only the physical gain I have seen in my functional movements and mobility but also a big increase in VO2 Max and elevation climbing ability. I have seen better results in races as well which is great considering I have primarily run Series races with Spartan where there tends to be more competition. Outside of the physiological results the community that is built around YancyCamp athletes is very supportive and encouraging. I look forward to being able to help expand the reach of this community and work with any athlete looking to grow as a person!