- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Taylor Turney / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Taylor Turney is a versatile endurance athlete hailing from Anchorage, Alaska. He ran collegiate cross country and track and has a knack for rugged terrain. His career highlights include winning the 2017 Hawaii Spartan Beast and placing 18th in his rookie attempt at the 2018 Spartan World Championships.
As a new dad, he his training time is limited and he knows the importance of maximizing every minute he gets in the gym or out on the trails. That’s why he started working with Yancy! He trains hard before work and plays hard after work with his family. He takes every opportunity to explore in the mountains and takes full advantage of technical trails and perilous descents on race day. When it’s a gym day, he enjoys the creativity his Yancy Camp Training Program provides.
Taylor is focused on the Spartan Championship races as well as the Alaska mountain running circuit. His goal is to inspire other parent athletes to dream big and make family time a staple in training and racing.