- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Ryan Kent / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Hey guys, my name is Ryan Kent, I'm 31 years old, and I'm from Yorktown, Virginia. My first Spartan Race was the Virginia Super in August 2014, and although I suffered tremendously, and got my butt kicked pretty good in the process, I knew I had stumbled upon something great. I truly believed that I could win one of these events, so I dedicated the next few months to training harder than ever, while juggling a 40hr week job. The early morning workouts and the late nights at the gym had payed off when I went on to win the 2014 Carolina Beast, beating every member of the Spartan Pro Team. That was the spark that ignited the fire. I come from running background that goes back to when I was 4 years old, which made for a smooth transition into OCR. I competed in the Junior Olympics in track & field and cross country, then later in high school and college, where I was a conference champion at Concord University in the 3,000 meter steeplechase. I always dreamed of becoming a professional athlete, and Spartan Racing has allowed this kid's dream to come true. I've won 21 Spartan Races in my short career, but I still believe the best is yet to come. Come join me, and let's take on the future together!
Facebook - Ryan Kent
Instagram - @dr0p_the_hammer (that's a zero in the word drop)
Twitter - @Dr0pTheHammer (that's a zero in the word drop)
Sponsors: Spartan Race, Marriott Rewards, Optimum Nutrition