- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Rose Wetzel-Sinnett / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Rose brings an exceptional running background to the sport of OCR that includes elite level performances in events ranging from 800m – half marathon. 2X state champion in HS, Junior All-American 1500m, Big East Champ 4 x 800m, Washington State Road Race Champion, Nine time USATF Club Track & Field National Champion (800m to 5k), over 100 podiums in 17 years in track, cross country, and road racing.
You’ll see Rose focusing on shorter distance races like Spartan Sprints and OCRWC short course, but she loves the sport so much that you’ll also see her going toe to toe with the best long distance athletes in our sport. In 2015 & 2016 Rose finished top 5 in the world at the Spartan Race World Championships at the 15 mile Beast distance.
2015 Season: 2nd place finish in Spartan Race Elite Points Series, numerous 1st place and podium finishes, finished 5th at Spartan Race World Championships, OCR World Championships, competed in American Ninja Warrior where she qualified for Vegas Finals, and closed out the year competing in Team American Ninja Warrior which will air in 2016.
As you just read, Rose has shown exceptional range by being highly competitive in the longer races such as Spartan Beast World Championship distance and the shortest of races such as ANW. Always dedicated to bringing a huge smile to every race, and you’ll also catch her periodically showing up to a few in costume!
Rose is excited to partner and train with clients from all over the world who are ready to join her #YancyCamp Training Program.
Sponsors: BeetElite, Hyperwear, Marriott Rewards, & Panasonic