- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Rea Kolbl / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
My name is Rea Kolbl, I am 26 years old, and I’m in love with obstacle course racing. Sports have always played a big part in my life. I grew up in Slovenia where I spent my childhood mostly in the gym, competing for 10 years on the Slovenian National Gymnastics Team. In 2010 I moved to the United States for college where I picked up trail running.
Between 2012 and 2016 I competed in several trail ultramarathons, winning 6 races, setting 5 course records, and winning my age group at a 50 mile trail race.
In 2016 I discovered obstacle course racing, which perfectly blended my childhood obsession with my current passion of trail running, and I’ve never looked back since. In two full years on the obstacle course racing circuit I have had a blast while winning 15 Spartan Races and finding my way on the podium appx 30 times. In 2017 I won World’s Toughest Mudder and took 2nd place at the Tougher Mudder Championships.
In 2017 I completed my Master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering at Stanford University, and with that I moved to Boulder, Colorado, to focus on my athletic career.
I hope to inspire others to join me in the mud, and to show the next generation of girls that “like a girl” means strong, powerful, and fast.