- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Morgan McKay / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Morgan McKay from Ottawa, Ontario Canada has compiled an impressive OCR resume at the young age of 28. Morgan has finished 1st place at two of the toughest races in our sport, the Spartan World Championship Ultra Beast in 2013 and in 2016 the BattleFrog BFX24. In 2016 she finished 3rd place at World's Toughest Mudder with an impressive 80 mile performance. In 2014 & 2015 she earned the 50+ mile bib at World’s Toughest Mudder which is feat few male or female athletes accomplish each year. In 2015 she also chalked up a 1st place BattleFrog Extreme finish. In 2014 she finished 10th at OCR World Championships. Morgan recently finished 1st at the Obstacle Course Open in Ottawa, 3rd at the New Jersey Ultra Beast, and 2nd place at Polar Hero. Overall she has compiled four podium finishes at Spartan Race and three at BattleFrog. Other fitness adventures include three 50 mile ultra-marathons and completing a half ironman with very little traithlon specific training.