- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Michael Mark / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
I don’t have the typical runner’s resume that most of the top athletes have in obstacle racing, and after years spent strength training for power sports, I’m not built like most runners. Although I was an athlete and played college basketball and a couple years of semi-professional baseball, I had never run more than 3 consecutive miles until I was 36 years old.
My first obstacle race was a Spartan Sprint in late 2012, and that was the one that hooked me. I finished 56th in the open heat of that race, and barely made the top 10 of my age group - but I had found my passion. I knew I needed expert guidance to get better, so I hired a coach and started training regularly.
Since 2012, I’ve dedicated myself to the sport of obstacle racing and have done everything I can with training, nutrition and mindset to constantly improve. Of the 61 obstacle and trail races I’ve done, I’ve been fortunate to stand on 56 Master's podiums and win 29 of those races. When racing against all ages, I’ve won 12 times with 23 podiums. In 2016 I ranked 2nd in the Spartan World Points Series for Masters and 29th overall, and placed 3rd for Masters at the OCR World Championships in Canada.
I love helping people get better; train better, eat better, program their brains better, and constantly push the envelope of what’s possible. If you want to be better tomorrow than you are today and are ready to put in the work to get there, take the first step and click on that Subscribe button and let’s get started!
Facebook: Michael Mark
Sponsors: FitLincMedia, Thunderbird Bar, Beet Boost, Castle Hill Fitness, Organifi