- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Kris Mendoza / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Kris started his journey in obstacle course racing at the end of 2014, when he decided to sign up for the most extreme race he could find, World's Toughest Mudder. He limped his way to 50 miles but was hooked on OCR. After that race he started to train for OCR throughout dental school and residency. Kris began training with Yancy in preparation for the 2018 Toughest Mudder & World's Toughest Mudder race season.
His most recent success came at World's Toughest Mudder 2018, finishing 1st Overall. His previous 2018 results include Toughest Mudder West (1stPlace), Toughest Mudder Midwest (2ndplace) and Toughest Mudder South (5th place). He also started to run ultramarathons, finishing 3rdin the Avalon 50K, 2ndin the Montana de Oro 50K, and 10that the NeverSummer 100K. In 2017, he capped off his season at World’s Toughest Mudder (WTM) 2017 (Team Relay-1st Place) and finished 3rd overall male with 100 miles in 2016.
Kris Mendoza recently moved to Golden, Colorado following his dental anesthesiology residency at UCLA. He continues to work with multiple patient populations and enjoys serving those in need with CarePoint anesthesia.