- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Kate Ripple Cramer / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Kate came blazing in to the sport of OCR with an amazing athletic background filled with numerous achievements at the HS, Collegiate, and Professional level.
Though her specialty is the shorter distance races, you’ll find Kate competing in Spartan Beasts & Supers as well as the shorter distance Sprints and Stadium Races she prefers. 2015 was her first full year of racing and in 17 races she had twelve podium finishes that included eight 1st place finishes and she was named Spartan rookie of the year.
In High School Kate was a 19 time individual Louisiana state champion in track & field and swimming & 11 time team state in track & field, swimming, soccer, and
cross country. She was named the Louisiana HS athlete of the year in 2000 & 2001.
At the collegiate level Kate was a 4 year letter winner and 3 year start in soccer (1st year at Texas A&M & remaining 3 at LSU). She was the team captain and leading scorer in 2005 for LSU, and won the LSU strength & conditioning award in 2004.
Kate was a professional triathlete 2006-2007. In 2006 alone she represented the USA team at FISU World Championships in Lausanne, Switzerland and was the sprint triathlon national champion. In 2007 she trained with the USA triathlon team at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista CA and placed 16th at the ITU National Championships in Honolulu HI.
Kate is excited to partner and train with clients all over the world who are ready to join her Yancy Camp Training Program.