- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Jan-Philip Dieckmann / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Hi there, my name is Jan-Philip Dieckmann, I’m 27 years old, and I’m from Braunschweig Germany and I’ve been training with Yancy for two years. My first OCR was the Men’s Health Urbanathlon in Hamburg in 2013 where I did the “bone braker” distance with 24km. My sports background was only soccer and this race was by far the longest distance I had ever ran. I finished decent, but I was very sore the following days. Somehow this experience got me hooked and I did some races in 2014 before I really started training specifically for OCR in 2015. An internship brought me to the US where I then competed in the OCR world championships and also in a couple of BattleFrog races. I had never experienced any obstacles being as hard as their rigs and got a DNF at my first race in Atlanta. This only got me more motivated to train harder and to get to the next level of fitness. Five months later at the San Antonio BattleFrog I earned my first podium finish. Unfortunately a knee injury stopped me from running for nearly a year but during that time I worked hard on my grip strength and I consider myself one of the most obstacle proficient athletes in the sport. In 2018 I finished on the podium for all three Spartan distances, Sprint, Super and Beast, 2nd overall in the Spartan China Series (was studying in China), 29th male at the Spartan Race World Championships in Tahoe and 5th in my 25-29 age group at OCR World Championships and finished as the top German OCR athlete. Yancy has brought structure to my training and over the past two years of training, I’ve been able to maximize my training time. I’ve seen great improvements out on course, and Yancy and I look forward to having you join our team.