- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Jessica Lemon / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
My obstacle course racing journey started in 2015 when a friend challenged me to my first Spartan race in my hometown of Calgary, Alberta. I had always been a high level athlete, competing in gymnastics from a young age, but was now looking for a sport that would continue to challenge me both mentally and physically.
A podium finish left me hooked and my success in the sport has continued to excel. I’ve placed in the Top 20 Elite females at the last two Spartan World Championships in Lake Tahoe and have achieved a multitude or podium finishes in both Canada and the USA.
When I’m not training for Spartan, I get to enjoy being a mom of our two children and I’m an Emergency Room Nurse. As moms, we can train hard, race hard, be successful, and still manage a full life outside of the racing world. My grit, determination and commitment to training make me a fierce competitor. Being a mom means I have to make every workout count. I always train with purpose.
I love challenging my body, working out hard, training with intensity, and Yancy Camp allows me to do this without having to think about what I should be doing. Yancy’s workouts have pushed me to work on my weaknesses and I now feel confident, strong and efficient on all obstacles. Yancy has helped me become one of the top female Canadian Spartan athletes and I’m also on the Spartan Canada Pro team.