- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Greg Avierinos / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Greg Avierinos is a 22 year old from South Africa who has been tearing up the OCR scene while posting numerous podium results in the Warrior Race which is by far South Africa’s top racing series. Currently Greg is sitting in 2nd place in the Elite Black Ops Division which is the highest level of OCR competition in South Africa. In 2015 he finished 3rd in the points series. Warrior Race draws 4000-8000 competitors for each event. Greg has finished 1st place twice and has five 2nd place finishes. Greg also has finished 2nd twice at South Africa’s Impi Challenge OCR Race. In 2015 he traveled to the USA to represent his country at the OCR World Championships and finished 2nd in the 18-24 age group. Before jumping in to OCR, Greg was selected for the U16B Northerns Hockey Team, represented Northern Gauteng District for Cross Country and Duathlon and was also a winner of the SA Champs for Schools Adventure Racing. Greg has been adventure racing since the age of 12, and loves trail running and mountain bike racing. His younger sisters, Ruth and Kirsten, are also high level OCR competitors.