- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Beni Gifford / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
At the young age of 26, Beni Gifford has has had one of the most diverse and successful runs in the sport of OCR. In 2016 Beni and his team The Comeback Kids won the Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge on NBC, then returned in 2017 for season 2. He is a 2x competitor on the tv show Steve Austin Broken Skull Challenge on CMT where he made it to the finals in the first episode and was invited back out to compete in an all start episode, which will be airing during the winter of 2017. Beni is also one of 50 male athletes invited to compete in the inaugural Tough Mudder X competition that will air on CBS. He won his qualifier round and then finished 6th in the finals. Beni has proved to be a diverse OCR athlete with a total of 22 podium finishes at race series such as Spartan, Savage, BattleFrog, Conquer The Gauntlet, Terrain Race, Merrell Down & Dirty, Run For The Hills, and Caveman Crawl. In 2014, he finished 5th in his age group at OCR World Championships and in 2015 he was the OCR You’ll also soon be able to watch his performance on CMT’s Steve Austin Broken Skull Challenge. There may not be an OCR athlete who has had a more diverse run of podium finishes with a total of 18 at race series such as Savage Race, Spartan Race, BattleFrog, Conquer The Gauntlet, Terrain Race, Merrell Down & Dirty, Run For The Hills, and Caveman Crawl. In 2014, he finished 5th in his age group at OCR World Championships, and in 2015, he was the OCR Warrior California Tournament Champion.
Beni has been on the cover of Sports Insight Magazine and when not out on course competing, he loves training with his clients, racing dirt bikes, cross country, playing soccer, mountain biking, and running mountain trails with his Siberian Husky training partner Koda.