- Weekly updated online access to 3 workouts being performed by the OCR athlete you choose to team with, plus 1-2 bonus workouts each week. *All the athletes on the roster are trained by Yancy and all workouts are written in a way that allow them to be easily scaled down if needed.
- OCR specific Fitness & Challenge Testing Program. You’ll complete the Fitness Testing and log your results within the first few weeks after registering and periodically you’ll re-test and log so you can keep track of your improvements. *Challenge Testing can be completed whenever you’d like – invite a friend!
- Scoreboard Program – if you choose, you can mark your Fitness & Challenge results “Public” and your results will populate to our “Scoreboard” that can be viewed by yourself and anyone who visits the site. This provides you with the opportunity to see how you compare to other Yancy Camp athletes as well as motivation to stay consistent with your training which will result in improved scores.
- Access to our private Facebook group called – Yancy Camp OCR Athletes & Coaches where you can post nutrition, training, racing, gear, life, and any other questions you might have. Your nutrition questions will be answered by one of our Registered Dietitians who have strong resumes in the world of Sports Performance Nutrition.
- Unlimited Q/A with Yancy through private messaging on his yancyculp@YancyCamp.com email, Yancy Camp or Yancy Culp Facebook page, or @yancyculp Instagram . Yancy spends time every day answering questions that come in. The closed Facebook group and the can be a great place to post general questions for all members to see but if you have private questions you’d like to ask, always feel free to send Yancy a message.
- Video library that helps describe programmed exercises you may not know how to perform as well as other informational videos.
- Our goal with this program is to provide you with an OCR training program that helps you bring more structure to your training so you can maximize your training time as you work toward reaching your goals. Our current members have had great success. They are conquering more obstacles out on course and their running and climbing is continually improving. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the program and the results, and we provide it all for only $29/month.
Your membership is month to month recurring charge, and you can cancel any time without question.
Allison Tai / Yancy Camp Premier OCR Athlete
Allison Tai, sometimes known as Beast Mode Power Jogger, is a Canadian Spartan Pro Team OCR athlete who resides in British Columbia. She’ll pretty much race every distance and event she can sign up for. She's particularly fond of the Ultra Beast and the long day of adventure it brings; in fact, in 2016, Allison won both the Sun Peaks and South Lake Tahoe Ultra Beast events in the same calendar week.
She also finished second in the 2014 World's Toughest Mudder, and was the first person from Western Canada to win the Spartan Canada Point Series in 2015. Allison recently won Tough Mudder's 8 hour Toughest Mudder race in Coatesville Pennsylvania. Allison has great competitive range no matter what the OCR distance is and she finds herself spending a lot of time on the podium. Allison credits much of her racing success to her two young daughters and the fact they make her carry them everywhere.